90° Right Angle Clip Clamp Tool
Woodworking Photo Frame Vise Welding Clamp Holder
- Durable right angle clamp, made of premium
aluminum alloy die-casting material. Allows two wood block of different
thicknesses to be joined at a 90 degree angle.
- Rubberized single handle with adjustable
rotary jaw to align and hold work pieces precisely. Solid and anti-skid,
helps to set up instantly and secure quickly.
- Maximum clamping range is approx.
2.7in/70mm; jaw width: 3.5in/90mm; jaw depth: 1.4in/35mm, can clamp
materials like steel rod, metal tube, wood, thick glass, etc.
- Swing jaw design, single handle jaw two-way
rotation can be adjusted. Precision right angle clamping tool, a must-have
for woodworkers, handymen and DIY’ers alike.
- Can be used as a clamping device for 90°
corner joints. Perfect for aligning, nailing, woodworking, welding,
screwing, making cabinets, box and picture frames.
- This clamp’s body part used aluminum
die-casting alloys, durable and strong.
- The anti-skid rubber handle is suitable and
comfortable for hold in hand for a long time.
- Free to adjust the angle to meet different
- Perfect for woodworking, photo framing,
welding, aquarium, doweling and more.
- It is precise and ideal for clamping 90
degree joints and framework.
- Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Single Handle: Adjustable handle jaw
- Maximum Opening: 70mm/2.76 inch
- Jaw Width: 90mm/3.54 inch
- Jaw Depth: 35mm/1.38 inch
- Item Weight: 28.75oz
- Avoid clamping glasses which are not thick
enough, or the glasses may get cracked.
- Suggested to coat with facial tissues when
clamp the glass to prevent from cracks or scratches.
- 1 x 90° Right Angle Clamp